At FORMA Naturalis, our mission is simple. We help women feel beautiful.
We provide 3D nipple and areola tattoos that replicate the natural breast form, restoring a woman's body to the way it looked prior to surgery. It’s the final physical step on her journey towards recovery.
We understand that healing from mastectomy and breast reconstruction surgery can be physically and emotionally exhausting. Many women feel they have lost a part of their femininity and believe they might never look or feel whole again. At FORMA Naturalis, we aim to change that.
WHAT WE DO
Every patient benefits from our highly collaborative, one-of-a-kind partnership between experts in the tattoo industry, a nationally renowned plastic surgeon, and gifted fine artists. You won’t find a more dedicated, talented group of professionals anywhere in the world.
Our artists are highly skilled in advanced color blending and shading techniques to create an exceptionally realistic-looking end result.
Plus, we are the only 3D nipple and areola tattoo service in the country that is located within a plastic surgeon’s office. That means every procedure follows the safest standards and utilizes the most precise, modern techniques available.
Our patients have told us they enjoy the private, comfortable setting too, which provides a relaxed atmosphere to complete this final physical step on the journey to feel whole again.
DR. JAMES O'TOOLE
- Owner of private medical practice, O’Toole Plastic Surgery and Co-Founder of FORMA Naturalis.
- Nationally renowned, double board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in breast cancer care.
- Conducts thorough exam on all FORMA Naturalis patients and works closely with our artists to provide recommendations for nipple and areola size, shape and placement.
- Owner of True Image Tattoo, Co-Founder of FORMA Naturalis and Patient Advocate.
- Has vast experience in the tattoo industry.
- Provides personal support and guidance to all FORMA Naturalis patients.